Below are some guidelines that will help you keep your information and accounts secure.
- Create a “strong” password with at least 8 characters that include a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Change your password frequently.
- Never share your username and password.
- Avoid using automatic login features that save usernames and passwords.
- Do not use public or other unsecured computers for logging into It’s Me 247 Online/Mobile Banking.
- Check your last login date and time every time your log in.
- Review your account balances and transactions regularly.
- Immediately report any suspicious activity on your account.
- Never leave It’s Me 247 Online/Mobile Banking open while unattended.
- Take advantage of eAlerts to alert you of certain activity on your account.
- Download the MFCU app directly from the website or a reputable source.
- Make sure your PC and Mobile devices have the most current operating system and firmware updates.
- Keep your anti-virus software current.
- Only use a web browser that is up to date.