Join Our Family
Muskegon Federal Credit Union has been serving the needs of our members for over 68 years. Our not-for-profit way of doing business allows us to pay our members’ competitive dividends and offer reduced rates for loans. Please remember, once you’re a member, you may remain a member for life, even if you move or change employment. If you have questions about the many benefits and services we offer, please don’t hesitate to call 231-722-7285. We would be happy to give you a warm credit union welcome.
Muskegon Federal Credit Union is committed to providing you with innovative ways to meet your financial needs and responsibilities. We endeavor to maintain a strong financial status while providing a professional and friendly atmosphere.
How To Join
You can join our credit union with just $5 plus the membership fee (click here to see Membership Fee), this establishes your membership with us. You must maintain this $5 to remain a member.
Stop by one of our Credit Union locations to join, please bring one of the following valid forms of identification:
- Drivers License
- State Identification Card
- US Passport
- School Identification Card (current year)
- Social Security Card (minors under the age of 16 only)
We will also need the following information for the membership application:
- Current address and phone number
- Employer and phone number (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Social Security Number
You are eligible to become a member if you:
- Live, work, worship, or attend school in Muskegon County.
- Have an Immediate Family Member that is currently a member. For membership purposes. “Immediate Family Member” is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandchild, and grandparents. This definition also includes step or adopted children.