What is the Credit Union’s Routing & Transit (or ABA) Number?


What if my Debit/ATM Card has been lost or stolen?

During regular business hours please call 231-722-7285 or 1-877-574-2200. After hours call 1-800-754-4128.

What if my VISA Credit Card has been lost or stolen?

Call 1-800-991-4961 to report your card lost or stolen.

What are Wire In Instructions?

Click here for Wire In instructions.

Where can I send questions, inquiries, or concerns?


How do I enroll in Online Bill Pay?

It is easy to enroll and all you need is a checking account. On your next visit to It’s Me 247, click on “Pay & Transfer” and then click on “Bill Pay” to enroll.

What do I do if my online banking password is disabled?

If you know your security questions, you can enter your username again, then click “I forgot my password” and answer the security questions to reset now. If you do not know your security questions, you will need to contact the Credit Union during normal business hours at 231-722-7285 or 1-877-574-2200.