Beware of Fraud!
Fraud and scams are everywhere, so fraud awareness is becoming an important part of everyday life.
Here are some ways you can protect your information and accounts:
- Closely monitor your accounts and report suspicious activity right away, no matter how small the amount.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions about a suspicious or unexpected check, email, or letter that asks you to send funds.
- Let us know of your travel dates and destinations.
- Steer clear of ATM or credit card machines that appear dirty, in disrepair or look tampered with.
- Ensure your contact information is current on all of your accounts.
- Do not give your account number, social security number or card number to anyone who contacts you.