VISA Credit Cards
We have the best credit card for your wallet!
Platinum VISA with Scorecard
- 7.9% APR*
- Earn ScoreCard Reward Points on purchases
- Great card to consolidate high interest credit card debt
- 8.9% APR or 10.9% APR*
- Credit Score 600 or above
- 8.9 APR%*
- Great card to help build credit
- No minimum credit score required
All MFCU Credit Cards have no annual, balance transfer or cash advance fees. Ask our loan department for a complete details or click here to apply.
Find the perfect credit card for you!
Refer A Friend
Spread the Word! Everyone in Muskegon County can now join!
Tell your family and friends and receive $20.00 when they join and open one of the following*:
- Checking Account with a Debit Card
- Share Certificate
*New members only, reinstated members do not qualify. New membership and qualifying account must be open for at least 60 days to be eligible. $20.00 will be deposited into the Share Savings Account of the existing member after 60 days. If a checking account with a debit card is opened, at least one debit card transaction must occur within 60 days. MFCU staff cannot participate in the referral program. Offer ends 3/31/2020.
Earn More MVP Reward Points
Download our Mobile App and log into your account once by March 31, 2020 and you will receive 1,000 MVP Reward Points.*
*Points will be given no later than 4/10/20.
Apply for a loan online on the MFCU Mobile App and you will receive 1,000 MVP Reward Points when your loan is disbursed by December 31, 2020.*
*Points will be given no later than 1/8/21.
68th Annual Meeting
Saturday, March 14, 2020
6:30 p.m. Business Meeting
7:00 p.m. Dinner
8:00 p.m. Election
1014 W. Hackley Ave
Member/Joint Owner $12.00
Non Member $20.00
Tickets are available at the Credit Union from February 3rd to March 6th.
Nominations are currently being accepted by the Nominating Committee for two open positions on the Board of Directors. Board Members are elected by the membership at the Annual Meeting for a three-year term.
To run for the Board of Directors, you must be a member in good standing and have obtained the age of 21. You may not be a current staff member or be related to a current staff member of MFCU. If you are a family member of a current official, you must state that in your resume.
When you run for the Board of Directors, you are committing to the following:
- Attending a regularly scheduled Board Meeting once a month (the date and time approved at the Organizational Meeting) and other periodic meetings that may be deemed necessary.
- Reviewing the Board packet prior to coming to the meeting.
- Agree to adhere to the Financial Literacy Policy within six months after election.
- Abiding by the Board Policy, which you would be given a copy of if elected to serve, along with all Federal guidelines for the Board.
- Not missing three consecutive meetings or five meetings in a year.
- Not having a personal agenda, but working together with the President and fellow directors to see that the members’ needs are met.
If you are interested in becoming more involved and serving your fellow members, please send a brief resume of your qualifications to MFCU to the attention of the Nominating Committee by February 28th. If you have any questions, please contact the