Saturday, March 14, 2020
6:30 p.m. Business Meeting
7:00 p.m. Dinner
8:00 p.m. Election
1014 W. Hackley Ave
Member/Joint Owner $12.00
Non Member $20.00
Tickets are available at the Credit Union from February 3rd to March 6th.
Nominations are currently being accepted by the Nominating Committee for two open positions on the Board of Directors. Board Members are elected by the membership at the Annual Meeting for a three-year term.
To run for the Board of Directors, you must be a member in good standing and have obtained the age of 21. You may not be a current staff member or be related to a current staff member of MFCU. If you are a family member of a current official, you must state that in your resume.
When you run for the Board of Directors, you are committing to the following:
- Attending a regularly scheduled Board Meeting once a month (the date and time approved at the Organizational Meeting) and other periodic meetings that may be deemed necessary.
- Reviewing the Board packet prior to coming to the meeting.
- Agree to adhere to the Financial Literacy Policy within six months after election.
- Abiding by the Board Policy, which you would be given a copy of if elected to serve, along with all Federal guidelines for the Board.
- Not missing three consecutive meetings or five meetings in a year.
- Not having a personal agenda, but working together with the President and fellow directors to see that the members’ needs are met.
If you are interested in becoming more involved and serving your fellow members, please send a brief resume of your qualifications to MFCU to the attention of the Nominating Committee by February 28th. If you have any questions, please contact the Credit Union.